Did you get one of the many Vizio TVs on the market? Do you want to keep your warranty intact and ensure that if anything goes wrong, they’ll take care of it? Or perhaps your friends told you it wouldn’t last long, and you aren’t sure what they mean. Before looking at the Vizio TV warranty as an afterthought, consider the following information.
Are Vizio TVs Covered Under Warranty?
Vizio offers three years limited warranty on all of their products. If something goes wrong with your television during the first three years, they will repair or replace it for free. If you need help with anything else, you can contact customer service anytime, and they will be happy to help you find a solution.
How Long is the Vizio TV Warranty?
Vizio TV warranties are not only about the length of time you can get coverage for your new TV; it’s also about what you can expect from the company during that time.
Vizio offers an industry-leading warranty policy that covers all of its TVs for three years from the date of purchase and 90 days for TVs bought for commercial use. That means if your TV breaks down during the first year, you can have it repaired or replaced at no cost, as long as your product is still under warranty.
You may also be able to get free technical support from Vizio customer service agents by phone or email if you need help with installation or troubleshooting issues with your TV.
How To Check If Your Vizio TV Is Still Under Warranty?
The warranty period for Vizio TVs is one of the best in the industry. The company offers three years of coverage for all its TVs, which is well above the industry norm. Most other companies offer only one year.
If you purchased your TV from a major retailer like Best Buy or Amazon, having your receipt handy will make it easy to check if your TV is still under warranty. If you bought it elsewhere, you might have to do some detective work to determine what was covered by the warranty and when it expired.
Here’s how to check if your Vizio TV is still under warranty:
- Go to www.vizio.com/support/warranty-instructions/ and search for your model number. You can find it on a sticker on the back or side of your TV).
- Choose “Verify Warranty” from the drop-down menu next to the model number and fill in any information requested (serial number, date of purchase).
- Once submitted, Vizio will send you an email with an attachment that lists all available support options, including service repair locations near you, troubleshooting tips, and FAQs about common issues with specific models.
How Much Does It Cost to Fix a Vizio TV?
The cost of fixing a Vizio TV can vary widely depending on the problem. For example, if you have a broken power cord, replacing it could cost as little as $10. On the other hand, if you have a problem with your LCD panel or motherboard, you might need to replace those parts, which can cost hundreds or even thousands of dollars.
- If there is nothing wrong with your Vizio TV except that it won’t turn on when you press “power,” then you could try troubleshooting this problem yourself by following these steps:
- Check the power cord for any kinks or cuts in its insulation. This may cause a short circuit or loss of power to your device. If the cable is damaged, replace it before trying anything else!
- Ensure that the outlet you plug into has power (turn off other devices plugged into the same outlet). If there is no power coming out of the outlet, try another one. If this doesn’t help, check your fuse box and ensure there aren’t any blown fuses. If there are, replace them and try again!
Try unplugging your TV from its power source for at least 10 minutes, then plug it back in again after 10 minutes. This will reset the TV’s internal system and allow it to reboot itself, just like restarting a computer would do!
Will VIZIO Replace My TV?
It’s not uncommon to want to replace your TV after a few years. If you’re looking for a new TV and are considering Vizio as an option, you may be wondering if Vizio will replace your broken TV if something goes wrong.
The short answer is yes! But there are some essential details you need to know about how their warranty works and what kind of TVs they’ll replace.
If your product is defective and covered by the Vizio TV warranty or an extended service plan, Vizio will repair or replace it at no charge.
How Do I Insure My Vizio TV Once the Warranty Expires?
Vizio TVs are known for their high quality, and they’re also great value. However, like any electronic device, they can fail. If you’re looking to protect your investment in a Vizio TV, there’s a solution! You can insure your Vizio TV with AKKO Insurance for only $7/month. With this affordable insurance plan, you’ll be able to replace your older model TV with a brand new one if it breaks down during the warranty period or after it expires.
Here’s how it works:
You purchase an AKKO Insurance policy for $7/month.
If your Vizio TV breaks down during the warranty period or after it expires (1 year from the date of purchase), AKKO will send you a replacement TV free of charge!
Suppose your Vizio TV breaks down outside the warranty period or after one year from the date of purchase (2 years from the date of manufacture). In that case, AKKO will pay up to $300 toward repairing or replacing it with another brand new model!
Vizio TV warranty is one of the best warranties you can get for your Vizio TV. It covers everything except cosmetic damage, which means that you will get a replacement within 24 hours if something goes wrong with your TV.
Getting a Vizio TV AKKO Insurance is easy, affordable compared to other insurances, and very reliable and quick. Signup for AKKO Insurance today and get cover for all your electronics.