What are the most important things to know about AKKO's protection plans before I start signing up my customers?
Please be sure that you and your team have thoroughly read through AKKO’s FAQs regarding plan coverage inclusions and terms for each of our plans. You can reach out to our support team if you have any questions or need clarifications.
A few important points you should always know:
- Items which are already damaged/malfunctioning cannot be added to a plan to be protected, they must be fixed/replaced first.
- All customers must complete activation of their plan and sign in to their account to add and verify the devices they want to protect. Brand new items you sell to a customer with a purchase receipt don’t need to undergo the same verification process.
- A deductible always applies to any claim. Deductibles for phones range from $29 – $99 based on the make and model for damages and theft. For non-phone items, students get a $99 deductible, adults $99.
- Drones and motorized vehicles/items cannot be protected by our $15/mo AKKO Plan. (see more)
- Items that are damaged will be fully replaced if the repair cost is equal to or greater than the cost a replacement item can be purchased for.