What items are NOT covered by an AKKO Plan?
Automobile, motorcycle, boat, motor, aircraft or aircraft parts or any type of motorized land vehicle or other conveyances or their accessories (including car stereos, GPS navigation devices, keyless entry), money in currency or coin, evidences of debt, letters of credit, passport documents, notes, securities, transportation tickets or any other tickets, pharmaceuticals, prescription or over- the- counter, artwork, professional or amateur, antiques or collectables, animals, firearms or ammunition, salesman samples, contact lenses, keys, artificial teeth or limbs, or merchandise for sale, forms of identification, including student ID’s and driver’s licenses.
- Coverage for jewelry, watches, rings, and other items consisting of gold, silver, or platinum or furs is limited $1,000.00 for any one Loss.
- Coverage for bicycles is limited to $1,000.00.
- Property in a personally owned automobile is covered, provided that the vehicle was locked and windows are fully closed at the time of theft and there was visible evidence of forced entry into the vehicle.
AKKO Adult PlanAccidental Damage & Theft Protection
- Add (1) phone + 25 items*
- $100 Deductibles for any claim
- $2,000 limit per claim*
Upgradeable to $10,000
- Unlimited claims
- Apple Store repairs covered*
- "A" Rated Coverage by Allmerica Insurance